Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good ... and Behind

It is Easter Sunday and I feel I must wish my readers a Happy, Joyous Easter before it passes.

Of course I am behind on my posting, but I do still hope to comment on this past week - Holy Week. It has been a very full week and many wonderful things happened, especially with the choir (this is Music Musings!).

One of my greatest joys is to announce the good news on Easter and I again had that opportunity in our sunrise service this morning. So, one more time before this day comes to an end:

Christ is risen! - He is risen indeed!
CHRIST IS RISEN! - HE IS RISEN INDEED!
CHRIST IS RISEN! - HE IS RISEN INDEED!

And that dear reader is VERY GOOD NEWS!

Blessings,
Richard

No comments:

Dilemma in Music Ministry

In church music, we basically live from Sunday to Sunday, and, in my case, Wednesday to Wednesday for rehearsals. There is the planning and ...